Admission process To apply to University Kigali, simply fill out the appropriate application form. Applications for Fall(September Intake) entry generally open in early July and applications for Winter(January Intake) entry generally open in early November; whereas applications for Summer(May Intake) entry generally open in early March.
1. Go to the Online Application page by clicking the button below:
2. Click on Register as a new applicant to create an account. Complete the basic information form and click on register. You will then be required to login into your email to get application login credentials and validate your account. Up on validating your account you will be redirected to the the application dashboard where you will fill all required details and documents to submit your full and pledged application for admission. Note: International applicant will be required to submit an application processing fee of $20USD non refundable Via Visa card, BK pay(*775*2*2# TH03771122 as merchant code),COGEBANK SchoolGEAR pay or Mobile money payment; Local Citizen Applicants do not pay an application processing fee. (Exception: Local applicants applying for transfer from other Higher Learning institutions pay 5000Rwf as Exemption processing fee).
3.If you are not able to submit your application electronically, you can apply directly from Admissions Office, in person during our regular business hours the following address:
– Admissions Office
Kigali, Kacyiru, KG 541 St, Kigali
Phone: +250 788303386/ +250789009221/ +250788303385 Rwanda
* Unofficial (provisional/Scans) documents submitted can be accepted in order to make a conditional offer of provisional admission. Original/official documents must be submitted for verification in order to confirm any such Admission offer upon reporting.
4. In the days following the submission of your application, you may receive several emails and notifications in your application dashboard for action or status about your application.
5. Once we begin evaluating applications for a given cycle, admissions files are assessed on a rolling basis. What this means is that as soon as all required documents are received, our Admission office will complete an initial evaluation within 5 or less business days. (Exception: University/College Transfer Students applying for Exemptions, which need to be evaluated based on their academic Transcripts and performance as well).
6. Upon Success passing Application processing, your Provisional admission with tracking/aplication number of which you will use to proceed with registration process.
7. Complete registration process electronically to get registration number and Official Admission Letter. You will then be required to pay registration fee: International applicant will be asked to submit Registration fee of $60USD together with Caution fee of $55USD for undergraduate or $75USD for graduate program(Refundable) Via Visa card, BK pay(*775*2*2# TH03771122 as merchant code),COGEBANK SchoolGEAR pay or Mobile money payment; whereas Local Citizen Applicant will be asked to submit Registration fee of 40.000Rwf together with Caution fee of 25.000Rwf(Refundable) via Visa card, BK pay(*775*2*2# TH03771122 as merchant code),COGEBANK SchoolGEAR pay or Mobile money payment. Note: International Students receive acceptance letter for admission to facilitate Student Visa application from their home country or at immigration office if already in Rwanda.